September 19, 2011

Enjoying Life






Hi all...today was picture day...had to take a couple of our own. Maddie is loving kindergarten - making friends and growing into quite a little lady. We sadly stopped her old Tae Kwon Do class due to the distance...and she has now started in a new one. George continues to enjoy his teaching gig and I'm enjoying my job. We're all on track for Austin...lots to do and a bit scary...but also exciting.
Today is Mom's Birthday...I think of her often and wish she was here to be having fun with us. I miss our wine together, reading decorating magazines, the way her shoulders would shake when she laughed and her hands. I wish she and Maddie had some time together...they would have liked, loved and respected each other. Love you Mom...with all my heart.

No comments: