August 12, 2011

Kindergarten Orientation - Class of 2024

Oh my...kindergarten all ready. Maddie is very ready and looking forward to being "in a real school for big girls because I am 5 years old after all". So...there it is. Terramar is just a couple of miles from where we live which will work out beautifully. The classroom is so fun, the other kids look to be a terrific group and Maddie's teacher seems spot-on. Should be a fun year. Maddie has no apprehension at all. To celebrate, we spent a lovely day with my friend from high school and her daughter at the splash-pad. Life continues to be happy. I'm busily studying for my NCE (National Counselor's Exam) to be able to re-locate to TX sometime in the future. In the meantime, I LOVE MY JOB! Such a professional group and a lot of fun. I've switched back to the kids-side which I've alwasy enjoyed...but soon will have a mixture of seeing both...a great way of mixing it up actually. So...all is going really well.

No comments: