April 01, 2009

Oh My...Too Much Fun Stuff

I'm soooo behind. So...I'm trying desperately to catch up. This next series of pictures are those from birthdays in Feb/March. I never realized how many of these I'd be going to as a Mom. LOVE IT! So...these are those of Gymboree for a friend of Maddie's at school named Avery who turned 3 and then one for another buddy - Konnor - who turned 5 at Jump It Up.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Make a Smilebox slideshow

And then we had fun at Avery's 3rd Birthday Party @ Gymboree. Maddie's now addicted and speaks about Gymboree daily.



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Avery's 3rd Bday Party
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Michelle R Photography said...

So much fun!! You got some great close-ups of Maddie at Avery's party. You're right - she does have some adorable little lips and cheeks. So cute!!