April 10, 2009

To Work or Not

I'm an older Mom. Maddie blessed my life when I was 37. For me...and just for me...I love the balance of work and and home-life. It helps that 2 out of the 4 days I work, Maddie is with her beloved Poppa. I actually feel (for me and just for me) I'm a better Mom as a result of this balance. When we're together she's my focus, my fun, my friend...it's a blast. I also love having her see me "get to work" versus "have to go to work". I like what I do. I feel like I make a difference in my daughter's world. I try to the best of my ability to help others. This is a lesson I want to teach her...to me one of the most important. The pics below are some of the reasons I like what I do. I work with some pretty dynamic folks - skilled, big hearts and tremendous senses of humor.


I'll be turning 40 next year. Some folks hide their age. For me...and just for me...I'm happy at 39 and soon to be 40. I have a loving and wonderful marriage, an AMAZING daughter who has fulfilled me beyond words, a loving and supportive friendship with both of my parents and with my siblings and family members, a tribe of incredible friends,involvment in fun activities, my health, a little house BIG with love...and 2 dogs. My cup runneth over. I am content. That's how I judge the passing of years.



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: AzCA
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: