December 22, 2008

Gingerbread House Antics

















Oh my! Okay...first let me just say I've never made one of these things in my life...but it will now be a tradition! Fortunately we have 2...so consider this the test run! Maddie enjoyed it and was diligent about making sure the icing and candy was up to par. One for the house, three for her. I've had the flu all week and haven't been on my game. Cards are late, a frantic rush tomorrow for last minute presents and a day of baking today. Ho Ho Ho! Feeling better just this afternoon...so on our quiet Christmas day we'll be doing the 2nd "real one". Bring on the icing!!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Oh, I love your gingerbread house. That is how ours always ends up, but we have such fun. It looks like Miss Maddie had a blast.

I hope you get to feeling better soon and have a very Merry Christmas!