October 27, 2008

Tolmachoff Farms




























Definately where I stepped in something...

Maddie coaching them on where the car is for their rides home...




I think a pet pig would be absolutely delightful. I love pot-bellies. One day I'll sneak one home - much like I did our Golden Retriever. I wonder how long it would take George to notice. Maddie voted for a goat. May be a good distraction from the pig. She's in love...goat this and goat that. She smelled like a goat at the end of the day as did we...but a blast. I ruined a pair of shoes...not even worth cleaning. Petting the animals, playing in corn, going on a "train", a corn maze, picking a couple of great pumpkins, and...THE GOATS.

3 comments:

Michelle R Photography said...

What a fun day!! I know summer is full of fun stuff for kids, but I think fall is the best season of the year!

missy said...

Kelly,
These are such great pictures of what appears to be a fun and busy day : )

Little Miss is too cute for words and is growing like a weed!

I vote for you bringing a pot belly pig home and seeing if you can get away with it : )

Hope to catch up more with you...been busy! Love ya!

Stacie said...

Oh how zoey loves some goats! Maddie is getting so big and looks so cute in her piggies!! Wish we could have been there with you looks like so much fun!