October 05, 2008

I just love you...

Everything about you...I can watch you for hours and our conversations are the ones I enjoy most. I love your little face, such fervent expressions, your sense of humor and your velvety sweet voice. You are so smart...and I love your already over the top kindness - your ability to share and help and your hugs that turn a frown upside down. I love your love of learning. I love your patience. I love your independence. You're my daughter, my friend, my teacher. I love you.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh my! Love Maddy's little dance- that smile towards the beginning is the best. She is at my favorite age- I just loved 3. Actually, I have loved them all. Very cute.

When is your LID for mei mei. I didn't see it listed. All the best during this wait.

missy said...

Kelly,

Why have I missed this precious post??? I am in love with your precious girl! She is so sweet and has the cutest, most infectious smile. I love how happy she is and how happy she makes you.

This is just what I needed this a.m.!!!

Have a great day sweet friend!

Stacie said...

this is so cute.... she's a spinner too- huh? Zoey loves to get "dizzy lizzy"! Love the dance moves!