June 27, 2008

Fun with my High School Friend...

Thank you Kathy for the gifts.
I can't wait to break into the cookbook & Maddie LOVES her "clip".
















Kathy & I are old buddies from high school. We fell out of touch over the college years...but have reconnected and I am so glad. I have had the fun of seeing her shocked with getting pregnant round one...all the way to now with 2 absolute cuties. Natalie & Emily both have big blue eyes, rosy cheeks and such awesome and unique personalities. Maddie had a blast with them in the pool and ov er lunch. More playdates to come. Kathy is just a great person to be around...and just like high school I tremendously enjoy her company. Sorry about the dogs Kathy :) And thank you so much for her lovely barette and I'm thrilled with the cookbook...that I know was for Maddie ~ but seriously will be used to sneak vegies in on George. I love the idea of him eating brussel sprouts unknowingly as he munches on a brownie.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

GAWD- maddie cracks me up with the goggles. She is so stinking cute. She makes me laugh everytime i see her pics. Such a happy peanut!